Schematic drawings - final
The following illustrations show a schematic build-up of all the different elements going into a single window unit.
Here is the final version showing the printed lamp artwork inside the frame and fixings in the cavity.
- The final framed and insulated unit with the wire coming out at the top.:
- Plugs connecting the EL print with wires coming off to the side:
- The active part of the artwork (EL-lamp) shown with the grid next to it.:
- The spiral grid of the EL print with numbered channels:
- A Double Glazed Unit (DGU) inside the cavity. The EL print is sealed inside the DGU with terminations (plugs) sticking out at the top. (Possible DGU specs: 6mm toughened glass/ 12mm cavity/ 6mm toughened glass + 16mm white Georgian bar around the perimeter.):
- 2 EL prints laminated together into 1 piece :
- 21 Mar 2005
Contact Loop.pH: Unit 2, 231 Stoke Newington Church Street, London, N16 9HP, UK,
t +44 20 7812 9188, e info(at)loop.ph
Copyright © 2003 - 2009 by Loop.pH Ltd. All material on this website is the property of the contributing authors.